My frog

dimarts, 31 de gener del 2012

Post a comment ona an internet forum

Marky 002

A problem? No way! Form what I've seen it's something which people do when thy're bored. It isn't an "addiction". the problem is that real life isn't as interesting as the internet! It's more fun online!

Mygirl_Ruby

I agree wih Marky. It isn't a problem if it's entertaining. the internet is less addictive than TV. Anyway, in my experience people can be obsessive about everything.

HeyGazza!

Marky's got a point, but I think the Internet can be an addiction and some people need help. I've got a friend who's completely disconnected from real life. In most of his free time, he plays games online and when he isn't playing he's in the chat rooms. He's failed a lot of exams and he's less interested in everything. It's like an illness. He needs to talk to someone.

Veci777

i agree with HeyGazza! Because I think that the interet can be obsessive for some people. I use the interet for a lot of things like looking for information or playing games online. But I think that some people need help specially boys or girls who spent all day on the interet. In my experience TV is less addictive than the internet. I think that's because on the interet you can do more things than on TV. The problem is that some people use the interet a lot, but I don't know anyone who has a problem.

From what I've seen the people who have this problem are completely disconnected form real life and they need help. they shoud spend more time with her friends playing games and speaking about their problems.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada