My frog

dissabte, 22 d’octubre del 2011

My best friend

Francesc Rigau and I are a very good friends. Francesc, lives in Banyoles very near me, in C/de les rotes. He lives in an interesting and modern house. We go to the same school. Usually we meet on the weekends in his house, in my house or in the club and we play computer games, tennis or we swim. Francesc is fourteen years old. He's quite tall and he's got short black hair.
The good thing about him is that he's funny and very smiling, although he can also be serious, but he usually is very practical.
Francesc is happiest when he's chatting, joking, imitating the characters of the series and playing with his friends. He likes going out and meeting their friends in club or in the park. We often meet him in swimming pool for play tennis or swim.
He also likes read, watching TV, playing computer games, playing basketball or tennis...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada